Job Title: Implementation & Training Consultant
Location: Goa, India
Reporting to: Head of Professional Services
Open Destinations (ODL), an international travel technology software company, is looking for a Implementation & Training Consultant.
The ‘Implementation & Training’ department is a team of product knowledge experts responsible for Product Trainings – both for newly recruited staff through an induction program as well as Travel Industry client site trainings. They are also heavily involved in supporting our Tour Operator clients through their Go-Live stage, through identifying of gaps, gathering requirements, highlighting potential roadblocks, guiding client setup, finalizing processes & resolving client queries. The role extends to creating Business Requirement Documents & Functional Specifications as well as having to create/update/maintain user manuals on various areas/modules of the products offered. They would also be expected to provide consultation to internal departments as well as clients using the product knowledge garnered.
2 years minimum work experience for a BA Role and 5 Years for a SBA Role in a similar background and has experience in a Product based company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To conduct training workshops for new or existing clients in the functional configuration and use of the Travel Studio product in relation to the client’s Tour Operating business.
- To analyze, document and propose functional solutions for Travel Studio related business areas and to contribute to functional specifications.
- To conduct user workshops with clients to understand the business requirements and translate these into recommended configurations in Travel Studio.
- To analyze and document client business processes and workflows.
- To produce functional specifications for System Change Requests based on the results of business analysis of client requirements.
- To work closely with project managers, clients, development team and any third-party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- To assist in the design and execution of test scenarios and testscripts.
- To assist in the production and maintenance of user manuals and client specific documentation.
Skills & Knowledge:
- International Travel Industry Domain Knowledge with Work Experience is preferable.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Verbal & Written.
- A knack for training, testing, computer literate, keen learner & ability to grasp product functionality quickly.
- Proficiency at problem solving, resolving issues, answering queries, ability to think ‘Out of The Box’.
- Proven experience interacting directly with system end users.
- Experience of operating in a range of Tour Operating business processes.
- Experience of product configuration and testing of Tour operating software.