Job Title: Operations Executive / Sr. Operations Executives.
Location: Goa, India
Reporting to: Team Leader / Team Manager
- To be a part of backend hotel contract loading, quality check team and able to monitor hotel
contract loading function.
- The ideal candidate should have excellent computer skills, with knowledge of the Travel
Industry, preferably worked on loading of hotel contracts.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount.
- Accurately Load / Amend Hotel and Ancillary Services Contracts within defined SLAs.
- To manage / report on a day-to-day basis workload and tasks related to concern client.
- To support the team in striving for 100% accuracy in all practices by placing a strong emphasis
on the quality control aspects of the process and through process improvement.
- To support the team in organizing the administration and prioritization of the contracts.
- Good English Communication Skills.
- Good level of computer literacy, including proficiency in MS Office applications and mail drafting
- Recognized industry qualifications are preferable.
- Interpretation and knowledge of contract terminology used in Air/Hotel contracts.
- Team player.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Time management.
- Analytical approach to work and attention to detail and accuracy.