Job Title: Software Developer / Sr. Software Developer
Location: Goa, India
Reporting to: TPM (Technical Project Manager)
Open Destinations (ODL), an international travel technology software company, is looking for Software Developers / Sr. Software Developers.
Minimum 2 years’ of experience in (C#) Asp.Net or VB6 and SQL Server
- Either Asp.Net or VB6 as front end technologies.
- For VB6: Basics, Multi DLL programming, User controls and Client Server Development.
- For Asp.Net: Knowledge of LINQ, ADO.Net, WCF and Web Services.
- Angular JS & Angular
- Compulsory SQL Server as backend technology.
- For SQL: SQL Queries, Constraints and Stored Procedures.
- Additional: Crystal Reports, Unit Testing and Knowledge of SVN.
- Good English Communication Skills is essential.
- Software development is the primary role.
- Undertaking software development tasks assigned to them by a TL / PL / PM and from the Development Manager, or a member of ODL UK office, who will then function as the acting PM.
- Completion of the development of assigned tasks within the agreed timescale with high reliability and minimal functional and technical defects is absolutely essential.
- May be assigned to work within a development team or alone.
- Must be self-reliant in completion of advanced fault finding and debugging