Job Title: Test Consultants & Sr. Test Consultants, Goa, India
Reporting To: QA Manager
- Define, develop and implement quality assurance practices and procedures, test
plans and other QA assessments.
- Ensure that all items follow the change management process and are entered and
tracked through the change management software.
- Help mentor other testers in testing and Best Practices
- Support Quality Assurance department initiatives
- Report status of testing
- Record and track defects through Web-based tools
- Assist in the production and maintenance of user manuals and client
- Script and execute load tests and analyze results
- Learn different products and create release builds
- Work with testers, operations, DBAs and developers to help solve performance
issues in the application, network, and environment experience
- Awareness of the products and services ODL offers
- Technical educational background with testing experience
- Additional testing/QA related certifications will be an added
advantage. Results orientated with good verbal and written
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively at all levels of an
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Must be educated to degree level.