Job Title: Team Leader
Location: Goa, India
Reporting to: Manager
Skills & Knowledge
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Must have the ability to face the client
- Must be confident enough to handle project transition.
- Ability to identify process gaps and find innovative solutions
- Must have proven feedback and coaching skills
- Would prefer having knowledge of contracts from various destinations worldwide
The TL is expected to load/check/deliver contracts as per business requirement.
Service Level Agreement:
Manages client/project as per agreed SLAs.
The Team Leader is acknowledged for his product/process knowledge in the respective team(s), therefore, must gain thorough knowledge of the project and must be ready to be productive within the shortest period of time. Responsible for resource management, capacity management and providing clear reports across ODL and Client Management.
Must monitor weak performers and look at improvements. Must conduct continuous improvement programs and monitor progress on a regular(monthly) basis. These activities must have visibility across ODL Management Two key elements in this section are quality and productivity. These metrics must reveal improvements every six months or must be at least consistent if already exceeding the client SLAs.
The Team Leader must be looked as a mentor by the team. Must be willing to go the extra mile and help resolving team issues. Must motivate the team to consistently exceed client expectations. This may need working additional hours, overtime, involving night shifts, etc. Must participate in organizational activities like quarterly activities, team building activities and annual ODL functions.