Job Title: Team Leaders, Goa, India
Reporting to: Manager
Productive Staff – The TL is expected to load/check/deliver contracts as per business
Service Level Agreement:
Manages client/project as per agreed SLAs.
The Team Leader is acknowledged for their product/process knowledge in the respective team(s),
therefore, must gain thorough knowledge of the project and must be ready to be productive
within the shortest period of time. Responsible for resource management, capacity management
and providing clear reports across ODL and Client Management.
Must monitor weak performers and look at improvements. Must conduct continuous
improvement programs and monitor progress on a regular(monthly) basis. These activities must
have visibility across ODL Management. Two key elements in this section are quality and
productivity. These metrics must reveal improvements every six months or must be at least
consistent if already exceeding the client SLAs
The Team Leader must be looked as a mentor by the team. Must be willing to go the extra mile
and help resolve team issues. Must motivate the team to consistently exceed client
expectations. This may require: additional hours, overtime, involving night shifts, etc. Must
participate in organizational activities like quarterly activities, team building activities and annual
The candidate should possess the following skill sets:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Must have the ability to face the client.
- Must be confident enough to handle project transition.
- Ability to identify process gaps and find innovative solutions.
- Must have proven feedback and coaching skills.
- Would prefer having knowledge of contracts from various destinations