We believe in delivering a travel technology solution, rather than just a number of developments. Our team has spent many years working with travel companies to perfect a robust framework and quality assurance controls, guaranteeing smooth project delivery, risk and issue management.
Our team become an extension of yours, working with you at all stages of the project to ensure your understanding of the software and our understanding of your business.
A dedicated project manager acts as a single point of contact throughout the process, giving our clients total transparency of the project from start to finish. The project manager ensures that we get fully integrated into the business and at each stage of the project, they will engage in a concise review of deliverables, timelines, acceptance criteria and risk monitoring.
Consultancy process: Key stages
- Arrange a concise review of deliverables. Timelines, acceptance criteria and risk monitoring
- Work to understand current systems in the initial stages
- Run full gap analysis which involves going through each business area and looking at the system used there
- From this basis we are able to develop a functional specification of work and requirements to chart progress of the project
- We design structured training programs to meet the needs of your project plan. Training is one to three days plus short introductory and refresher courses
- Provide a ‘floor walking’ service during GoLive of the software with our team on site and available to answer any questions