Job Title: Test Consultant / Sr. Test Consultant (x 2)
Location: Goa, India
Reporting to: QA Manager
Open Destinations (ODL), an international travel technology software company, is looking for two Test Consultants / Sr. Test Consultants.
- Defines, develops and implements quality assurance practices and procedures, test plans and other QA assessments.
- Ensures that all items follow the change management process and are entered and tracked through the change management software.
- Help mentor other testers in testing and Best Practices
- Support Quality Assurance department initiatives
- Reporting regular status of testing
- Recording and tracking defects through Web-based tools
- To assist in the production and maintenance of user manuals and client specific documentation.
- Scripting and executing load tests and analyzing results
- Need to learn different products and also creation of latest release builds
- Working with testers, operations, DBAs and developers to help solve performance issues in the application, network, and environment
Knowledge & Experience:
- Awareness of the products and services ODL offers
- Technical educational background with testing experience
- Additional testing/QA related certifications will be an added advantage.
- Results orientated with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Must be educated to degree level.