Job Title: Technical Architect
Location: Goa, India
Reporting to: Vice President – Software Development
Open Destinations are looking for an ambitious, talented and self-motivated technical architect. The
ideal candidate must have at more than 8 years of experience in coding, designing, managing, and
testing enterprise scale applications with at least 3 years of relevant experience in software architecture
and design. The candidate must be well versed in software design patterns, coding best practices,
database design principles and security assessment. The ideal candidate must also possess working
knowledge of at least one application performance management product/ product suite.
Experience in cybersecurity, mobile app development, automated code review tools will be a definite
In additional to technical skills, the candidate must have great leadership and communication skills to
ensure that technology evangelization is carried out across the organization and new technology
adoption and best practices take place at a rapid pace in keeping with the goals of the organization.
- 8 to 10 years of coding and software design preferably on Microsoft .NET. Other object oriented
programming platforms and languages like Java can also be considered.
- 3 plus years of designing architectures for enterprise grade applications with high scalability and
- Firm understanding and grasp of industry level best practices with regards to coding and design.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of high level and low level code refactoring.
- Ability to analyze and create cost benefit analysis of third party software and tools especially in
areas of application performance management, automated code review. Knowledge and
experience working with sonarqube, Jenkins, Dynatrace and other similar software will be a
definite plus point.
- Ability to analyze and break down large work packets into smaller and measurable
independently executable tasks.
- Ability to think ahead and plan for potential technology disruptions.
- Should have good grip on non-functional areas like performance, scalability studies, human
interaction, software ergonomics
- Must have built highly scalable, stable, extendable products Hands-on experience in faster
- Should monitor the code written very closely Decide technology, tools and process guidelines
- Design high level view of System Focus on scalability, maintainability, performance and
- Adopt, understand new technology to apply in business
- Good grasp in Object Oriented Designs, Data Structures, Design Patterns.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunications
or any related technical engineering fields
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Any or all of the following:
- Microsoft Certified Architect
- Sun Certification Enterprise Architect
- Open Group IT Architect Certification
- IBM Service Orientated Architecture Solution Designer.