Job Title: Jr. Software Developer / Software Developer
Location: Goa, India
Reporting to: Project Manager
Open Destinations (ODL), an international travel technology software company, is looking for a Jr. Software Developer / Software Developer.
Eligibility: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in any Training/Educational Institutes or as technical trainers in software companies.
- Conducting training batches for new joiners of company (Technology and Product Technical).
- Conducting batches for existing developers as per requirement.
- Creating training material (Reference Documents, Power point presentations).
Skills & knowledge:
- Should be well-versed with ASP.NET, AJAX, C# and SQL. Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, jQuery, VB6 will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of software architecture and well known software design patterns is highly desirable.
- Candidates with experience in Software development and looking to move into Training would also be considered.
- Candidate should have a knack for training and should be a keen learner with the ability to upgrade and self-learn new technologies.
- Good command of the English language and impeccable communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To conduct training workshops for new or existing clients in the functional configuration and use of the Travel Studio product in relation to the client’s Tour Operating business.
- To analyze, document and propose functional solutions for Travel Studio related business areas and to contribute to functional specifications.
- To conduct user workshops with clients to understand the business requirements and translate these into recommended configurations in Travel Studio.
- To analyze and document client business processes and workflows.
- To produce functional specifications for System Change Requests based on the results of business analysis of client requirements.
- To work closely with project managers, clients, development team and any third-party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- To assist in the design and execution of test scenarios and testscripts.
- To assist in the production and maintenance of user manuals and client specific documentation.