Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Goa, India
Reporting to: Lead Business Analyst
To analyse, document and propose solutions for Travel Studio related business areas and to prepare functional specifications.
2 years minimum work experience in a similar role and background and has experience in a product-based company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Analyse and document business processes.
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications.
- To provide the link between the customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Weekly reports to be produced for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
Skills & Attributes Required
- Should be well versed with the Travel Industry and Domain.
- Demonstrable evidence of analyzing and documenting complex business processes.
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems.
- A proven track record in Software Development
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users – customer facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel to ODL client sites as required