Job Description: Business Development Executive
- Open Destinations is a market leading software company in the travel sector.
- We are looking for a dynamic, motivated sales professional to join our team selling technology solutions in the travel sector
- This opportunity is ideal for candidates with interested in technology and travel with 1- 2 years relevant sales experience.
Main Job Purpose
- Form part of team to manage the sales process with prospects, representing the company at exhibitions, trade shows and client meetings.
- Co-ordinate activities to deliver the company’s sales and marketing plan covering travel software, mobile applications and related services
- 1-2 years’ experience of the software sales process, ideally with experience of the travel sector.
- The candidate will be passionate and enthusiastic about technology and travel
Duties & Responsibilities
- Discuss business requirements with new leads.
- Learn and be able to demonstrate software including the company’s mobile app, Tineri
- Maintain CRM with sales process information and ensure deadlines relating to sales process are met across the sales team.
- Collaborate in the development and execution of sales and marketing strategy
- Help update sales forecasts, monitoring and regular reporting on sales performance against targets to present to the Management Team.
Skills & Attributes Required
- Results orientated with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to understand and learn new technologies and mobile applications
- Analytical, presentation & negotiation skills
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to achieve results through working on own initiative as well as within a team
- Ideally degree educated
- London Based but available to travel as required
- Company Bonus / Commission Scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per year